Our first priority is the health and safety of our players, volunteers and the community. Please read our COVID-19 Safety Plan below, which has been developed in line with current ACT restrictions and reccomendations.
Please visit the ACT Health COVID-19 Website for most up to date information.
Hygeine and Safety
- Hand sanitiser is provided and should be used by all players/attendees before and after training and games
- All equipment is sanitised before and after training and games
- All players must complete our online attendance form on arrival
- All players are encouraged to download the COVID-SAFE App
- Stay home if you feel unwell
- Get tested if you have COVID-19 symptoms or suspect you have been in contact with a confirmed case
- If you become aware that you have been tested positive for COVID-19 and have attended any Canberra Handball activity in the past 4 weeks please contact us immediately on 0425 140 082 or at email@example.com
Please note that the following activities are permitted in line with current ACT Indoor Sporting Facility Restrictions.
Full-contact training is allowed
Change rooms and bathroom facilities at our venue are open, following a risk assesment and strict cleaning regime